Friday, September 16, 2016

Rob Schackne #75 - If The Universe Be Curved Not Flat

If The Universe Be Curved Not Flat


I remember the apple rain
the speedfilled dawn at falling dream
the scent of raindrops left behind

leave the red signs in the junkyard
leave it to the mothers of China
and their masters left behind

include the industrial cloud
include as many objects as we can
include the underside of this old house

if the universe be curved not flat
against time or set or box of matches
fit everything to exceed its direction

swingsaw and see all flash
the sound a barn door wants to do
the image of the taste of apples

the photo down (as in a book)
the photo up (as on the wall)
the photo round (as on a planet)


6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, I want so many of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waouh! amazing and wonderful, I even felt the swinging movement through my body, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed this very much - more with each reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments. (Early to bed for me, I'm teaching early tomorrow morning, knocking off at 5:00, then aboard the Shanghai subway, riding it to the far north of Pudong to see our great Aussie band PVT play in the evening. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.