there are words in these veins
unwritten poems
injected by trauma and pain
too much for paper to handle
there are words on this tongue
dissolved into nothing
absorbed into the blood stream
too much for ears to handle
there are words in this head
that circle around and around
manifesting,
tormenting me
until all that spews out is poetry
there are unwritten poems
in these veins
on this tongue
and in this head
one day
you will feel my words.
This is very dark and powerful Janette. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Danny.xx
DeleteJanette as Danny Says. Can you read with me and Danny at the TiNA session on OCt session for about ten minutes and READ THIS? At Vinyl. I will call you.....
ReplyDeleteoct 2! 6.30pm
DeleteThank you Kerri and yes of course.xx
DeleteI could feel it, Janette! This is powerful
ReplyDeleteThank you Chrysogonus.xx
DeleteYes today I felt your words!
ReplyDeleteThank you Beatrice.xx
Delete