Saturday, September 17, 2016

Juan Garrido-Salgado # 17-17 Volantínes (Kites)


Volantínes # 17-17

 

Pájaro de hilo y papel

palillos cruzados



de un sueño del arco guerrero

nadando

cielo adentro.





Abajo

Altazor

Yo

Abajo

Dónde Están?

Abajo

Yo

Volantín digital.

Abajo

Yo

Carta digital

Abajo

Yo

Pájaro digital.

Abajo

Nosotros nos fuimos cortados.

Abajo

Nosotros perdidos.

Abajo

Nosotros cruzando nubes

Abajo

Cordilleras perdidas

Abajo

Caídos por ahí,

Agonía del ser

volantín en la patria de Allende.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 Volatines

(Kites, First Draft  of my Translation)

 

Bird thread and paper

Crossed sticks

Arc of the dream warrior.

swimming

sky inside.

Down

I am

Altazor.

Down

Where Are they?.

Down

I am

Digital Volantin.

Down

I am

Digital letter.

Down

I am

Digital bird.

Down

Where we were cut.

Down

Where we were lost.

Down

We crossed clouds

Down

Lost at the Cordilleras.

Down

Falling out there,

Agony of being volantin in the homeland of Allende.

2 comments:

  1. sorry but I have to confess I do prefer the Spanish version! Anyway it's a very suggestive poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Beatrice, I agree. I like very much the original because the sound and rhythm is very much part of the poem itself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.